We Help Make Groups Effective Teams
Venture Out specializes in group teambuilding utilizing high ropes and on-the-ground challenge courses. From birthday parties to corporate professional development events, Venture Out courses are fun and effective tools your group can use to build trust, learn conflict resolution skills, practice successful communication strategies, and more.
We host groups of 8-100+ participants for teambuilding courses all year long. We can host your group at our complex, or at the indoor or outdoor location of your choice. Our on-the-ground challenge courses are accessible for everyone. Each course is customized to meet your group’s needs and accomplish your group’s goals.
- Team Challenge Course (on-the-ground teambuilding): During a Team Challenge Course, our staff will present your group with a series of on-the-ground challenges that focus on trust, effective communication, conflict resolution, and other leadership topics. This course is accessible for everyone, and can be held at our complex or at the indoor or outdoor location of your choice.
- Odyssey High Ropes Course: Our newest and most popular course, the Odyssey Course takes the teamwork in a Team Challenge Course and adds the additional challenge of being 35 feet off the ground. Participants must physically rely on each other to navigate this teamwork-focused high ropes obstacle course. After working together to complete the course, participants zipline to the ground.
- Alpine Climbing Tower: Individuals scale a 60-foot climbing tower at their own pace while they work to set and accomplish personal goals. Participants belay each other, which facilitates trust and communication among team members.
- Winter Orienteering: Orienteering involves using a topographic map, magnetic compass, and land navigation skills to find your way to a series of checkpoints. Orienteering is a unique way for groups of all types to build trust, learn map reading and land navigation skills, and venture off the beaten path (literally). We offer this course in the winter months only (November through March).
- COMING SOON: Confidence Course: Channel your inner “American Ninja Warrior” as you race through our new Army/Marine obstacle course.